Agreement between the user and site “4 parents (Caregivers4u, 4caregivers)”
- The site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers, is operated by “Avi-Ad Welfare Services Ltd” and/or by any related parties and/or its subsidiaries.
- For further: “The Operator”.
- The site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers is offered to the user on condition that he will accept with no changes the terms, and/or the instructions, and/or notes, included in this document, the use of this site states the acceptance of the User Terms, and/or the Instructions, and/or notes.
- The Operator keeps for itself the right to change, and/or add, and/or improve the User Terms from time to time, at any needed time, without any warning, and/or according to his professional discretion, and upon the condition that the improved version will be published in the site.
- The site use and/or information and/or data receiving about a contact information of any private user and/or caregivers will require from the user to register legally in the legal corporation / agency as per the Operator choice. Without this registration, the Operator have no possibility to give any information and/or to provide any service, and this is in a view of the legal restrictions in different countries.
- The User’s responsibility will be suitable to the mentioned above changes.
- If you do not agree to accept these terms, please, avoid the site use.
The site use – limited for private and/or non commercial user
- The site is suitable for use of private users, and not for commercial purposes and/or commercial users.
- You are not allowed to modify, and/or copy, and/or distribute, and/or transmit, and/or perform, and/or reproduce, and/or publish, and/or license, and/or transfer, and/or sale any information, from the site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers.
- The site target is to give the private user the opportunity to fulfil in an accessible manner contact between the caregivers and private users, who need the services in this area, and vice versa.
- Operator have a right to transfer the contact information (phone, address) and information about the user, to the caregiver, and vice versa.
- Forbidden: downloading, promotion, distributing or advertising through the site any content, which can be defined as slander, defamatory, obscene, threatening, privacy invasion or publicity rights harm; the objects, which will be defined as an abuse, substance, illegal, and/or, otherwise, objectionable, and/or which may contain a criminal offense or encouragement a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or, otherwise, give rise to liability or violate any law in any other way.
- Also forbidden: to download any commercial content to the site and/or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service and/or other organization.
Trademarks and Copyrights
- All content within the site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers, is used as copyrighted material, including text, design, graphics, interfaces or code; and the content selection and arrangements are under the license; all rights reserved.
- Each private user passes through the check of site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers Operator; the site reserves the right to inspect and/or monitor individual users and caregivers, do not connect private user to caregivers – for any reason, according to its own exclusive professional discretion.
User and content management
- The site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers is allowed to follow up and/or check any content, and reserves the right to block and/or remove links or materials, which the site determines to be harm to worse, defamatory or obscene, (b) fraud, misrepresentation or deception, (c) violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of others, and/or ( d) violates any law or regulation, and/or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to the site, according to its exclusive discretion.
Third parties communication
- In order to provide full extensive, beneficial and helpful service for our customers, this site may contain links to other Internet sites, which are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (for further: “Outside Sites”). However, it is clear to the parties that there is no warranty for the authenticity or availability of any information of third parties, and the site does not guarantee in any way that the transferred information is complete, and/or accurate, and/or true. The private user or caregivers will not have any demand and/or claim, and/or reclamations, and/or liabilities against the site, resulting from the use and/or reliance on third-party information.
- The Operator of the site reserves the right to change the structure of the website, and/or its contents, and/or its design, and/or permanently discontinue its existence, with no advanced warning. In the event of termination of the site, Operator will publish a message, regarding this subject on the site’s main page.
- In any case, the Operator will not be charged by users, and/or caregivers, and/or any third party for liability, and/or compensation for the termination of operations due to damage or loss of material.
- Correction, and/or modification of the site will not be considered as an action, which would constitute a cause of action or demand by the user.
- In no case, the site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, and/or consequential damages, and/or any damages or other compensation demands of any kind, even in case, that the possibility of such damages would be noticed to the site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers, whether it will be the claim of remissness, written in contract OR ANY OTHER THEORY, whether regarding use ability, and/or performance of information, services, products and materials available from this site.
- The Operator reserves for itself the right, while it will be found out through the site that the rights have been broken, and according to its own exclusive discretion, to do one of the following:
- To claim in court for infringement.
- To claim in court and to ask the court to cease the infringement immediately.
- The Operator may transfer to a third party contact information of the user or caregiver, according to the court order given by competent authority, in order to send messages, for marketing purposes, mentioned and defined by Operator, for data check, data proceeding, and/or other changes required by the Operator and/or its representatives.
- Operator may update these Terms at any time by updating this post. One should visit this page from time to time – to check the terms, which apply at that time, because they are obvious to anyone. Particular provisions of these terms may be superseded by legal notices or terms, expressly designated on the pages on this site.
- Using of this website in order to find a job or, alternatively, to find a caregiver, requires first registration, providing personal information that you’ll be asked for. The details will be used for the purpose of publication of the notice, and will be transferred to the database of the company – for direct mail services purposes. The database of the company is legally registered at the Ministry of Justice.
- It should be noted, that according to section 11 in privacy protection law providing the personal data is not obligated by law, however, not providing the personal data might cause inconvenience and ineffectiveness of published information. Moreover, it is not possible to use this site without providing data bases, as required, and making the initial registration.
- The confirmation of user policies means an agreement for data use, and/or information for commercial and/or advertising purposes; the content is sent to the company, adjusted by the Operator and/or third parties, involved in cooperation. In addition, the user agreement confirmation waive absolutely and unconditionally any right, and/or claim, and/or demand against the Company in connection with the above.
- If you wish to be removed from the mailing list please send a request by e-mail: Office@avi-ad.net
- The site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers, sees the utmost importance in Website accessibility for people with disabilities, so to allow users to use the site easily and comfortably. For this purpose, we use a modified additional unique access to this site, as it is optimized for control of WordPress.
- Accessibility add complies Equal Rights for People with Disabilities 1998-5758, including the changes made in December 2012 (Part 355). The extension of accessibility brings a number of useful and comfortable components for user convenience: work at different resolutions, clear view of the of the site composition, matching a variety of browsers; the possibility to adjust the font size, the possibility to adjust the contrast (dark and light), color-matching (reversible black and white), the possibility to navigate, using only the keyboard, highlighting the links via an underscore.
- The site Caregivers4u, 4caregivers does its best to match the site with users’ needs. However, there might be some inaccessible parts of the site, so we’ll be glad if you’ll turn our attention to them.