Hire a foreign worker in Australia
Australia as many immigration countries, allows entrance of immigrant in various profession and occupations. Thoghu, as a potential employer that wish to hire a foreign worker in the nursing care or domestic care there are two options.
Hire a foreign worker that are in Australia
This option is valid for foreigners that hold one of the following visa types:
- Student visa
- Holidays visa – Temporary visa, valid on holidays time only
- Refugees visa – type 866 or 200s.
- Skilled worker visa – type 457
Hire a foreign worker that is not in Australia
This option refers to skilled worker visa (type 457) and is limited to four years. This application can be done on 2 ways:
- Independently – the potential employer will pay all the process and visa expenses.
- Through work agreement between countries – the Australian government allows to hire a foreign worker unders specific program that is based on agreement between countries. In this case the employer’s conduct is a contract with the state.
When an potential employer is asking to hire an au-pair the first category described is the only option.
Here also, caregivers4u can help you in your the process. Through a simple and free registration, not only you will get full access to the caregiver database, but you can also contact a local authorized immigration office that will help you throughout the whole process.