Hire a caregivers for Minors in Israel

Minors (up to age of 18)

When applying to receive a permit to hire a foreign caregiver for a minor under the age of 18, The minor has to be entitled to a child disability benefit from the SSI.

The minor must meet one of the following circumstances:

  • The minor participant in an educational institute is conditioned by an escort of a caregiver due to the need of physical assistance.caregiver for minor
  • The minor needs escort or supervision on most hours of the day due to his disability and therefore cannot participate in any educational / therapeutic institute.
  • Due to unique medical factors the minor needs daily and intensive care during most hours of the day in his house.

In those cases a person can apply to the Population and Immigration Authority in order to receive a permit to hire a foreign caregiver for a minor. The application can be done throughout the forms in the following link:

Hiring a foreign caregiver is only allowed after receiving a permit from the Interior ministry (Population and Immigration Authority), without such permit both employer and employee are breaking the law!



Remember, we are here for you for any question or inquiry. All you have to do is register to the website and we will contact you and do our best to ease your process of hiring a foreign caregiver as well as help you throughout the employment period itself. This website is working with a third party according to manpower regulation, all contacts between an employer and an employee will be made by this third party in every specific country.