Foreign workers rights
The employment of a foreign worker as a caregiver involves strict and clear rules and regulations which are coordinated with the local labour law. The meaning is that the foreign worker should get all of the employment rights and obligations in the country as a local one gets.
Here also, caregivers4u website guides you with the understanding and application of the process of hiring a foreign worker according to the rules and regulations in your country.
All you have to do is, first register for free to the website and get full access to information, steps and foreign worker database, adjusted to the country you are located in and the rules applicable to it.
General rights in labour law:
- Salary – the foreign worker salary will be adjusted to the minimum salary determined by the country’s laws in the specific sector.
- Rest day – every worker is entitled to at least one rest day according to his/her religion and beliefs.
- Annual vacation – every worker is entitled to annual vacation according to his/her seniority and according to the local law.
- Sick days – every worker is entitled to sick days according to his/her seniority and according to the local law upon presenting medical approval.
- Compensations – a worker is entitled to compensations according to his/her seniority and according to the local law.
- Advance notice – every termination of employment whether it’s on behalf of the employer or employee, must be obligated to have a written notice and should be according to the period of employment and according to the local law.
- Health insurance – the employer has the obligation to provide a health insurance for the employee starting from the first day of the employment.
- Employmt contracent – both employer and employee must have a written employment contract in a language they both understand.
As mentioned, the labour law in every country changes according to the local law and the sector the worker is in. In order for you to get a detailed and relevant information according to the country you are in, all you have to do is register for free to the website and get full access to the information, steps, current laws and foreign worker database.